Tuesday 10 August 2010

Blow Me Away...





So I wasn't so sure whether to put this look up, but only because I didn't like the way the pics turned out. However, I kinda liked this look so here goes. This was on Santa Monica Pier when I went to LA this summer and it was amazing, rather chilly so I had to keep the denim jacket on!! The white thing was designed by moi..and I got my friend to sew it for me as I'm not really great at that, was happy with the way it turned out! You can wear it as a maxi too if you belt it. Will post a look soon. If you would like to purchase the white vest, message me!! 
denim jacket - vintage - La Brea market
shredded jeans - Religion
white long see through vest - my own design
leopard swimsuit - Asda (oh yeah!)
bag - Marc Jacobs
sandals - Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment