Tuesday 17 August 2010

Photoshoot - Amanda

click on image to view larger








So I did a series of shots with this amazing model, her name's Amanda and she's totally insane! The way she just changes from her casual everyday look to this fantastic model is beyond me!! I guess that's how you know she's truly a fab model. I really enjoyed the shoot, I got excited at every amazing shot we took. I tried the really pretty look with the white maxi and then went into dark with the black lace. The one behind the window was meant to be a bit diverse and tried to capture a moment of voyeurism almost. But I think I was pleased with the outcome, and would love to work with her again. Make up might I add was absolutely on point. Styling was done by myself, which again I was pretty pleased with. 

Photography & Styling: Misha Meghna @ Mokouri (me)
Photo Assistant: Pelin Keskin
MUA: Koko @ Koko Blush - bookings: info@kokoblush.com
MUA Assistant: Hira
Photo Editor: Gina Kakouri @ Mokouri
Model: Amanda - http://www.confidencemodels.com/amanda

Clothes: Stylists own (black sheer top and white maxi designed by Misha Meghna)

2 comments: