Friday 15 October 2010

Lovely New Things - Regal Rose

So an update on the newest addition to my jewelry collection! I came across this beautiful brand run by two lovely ladies on ebay - Regal Rose. I fell in love with their stuff, I'm not a huge fan of dainty jewelry but this collection is amazing! It's edgy with quirky designs and such reasonable prices. They are even doing the infamous body armor which normally is £70+ but you can get the same style for only £34.99! I was really surprised that their stuff was so reasonable considering the quality as well! I bought these two lovely items from them...


comes in silver and gold!


I loved the femininity of the skull chain, you can also wear it with another thick chain if you don't like small chains!

And the amazing girls sent me this one as well!! I love this one it's so dope and different, that's what I love about Regal Rose' collection! There's something for everyone guaranteed! Check it out here!! (and their ebay store has loads more - here)

No comments:

Post a Comment