Thursday 25 November 2010

Inspiration

My Canon 7d finally arrived, and after selling my old baby (450d) I've decided to step up a notch with my shoots. I want to achieve really high fashion shots but something with a twist. I have a shoot tomorrow, and before shoots I normally flick through old images on my comp and I came across various images that I've fallen in love with again. Please forgive me for no credits as they've been saved on my comp. If you know the credits, please comment and I'll add them in!

Steven Klein










So there's loads of different things I look for in a good picture, black and white images are always great and look extremely high fashion. I love filters, anything that looks retro or gives that 'worn' feel to it is visually pleasing. I also love a simplicity, like the Erin W shot it's so simple yet effective with the clothing (lack of should I say) and the lighting. That leads me to my favourite part; lighting. A picture with natural light or fake light whatever it be, I love the different effects light can do. Can't wait to test it my new cam! Report back for some images! 




No comments:

Post a Comment