Thursday 23 December 2010

If you love me, these will appear in my closet...

Crumpet knit





Rick Owens silk tank

Winter Kate Jasmine velvet cardi
Ann Demeulemeester skirt

Lily and Lionel nude jacket

A.L.C Veronica jersey gown
KG
Noir Jewelry

Noir Jewerly

3.1 Phillip Lim quilted shorts
Lover lace trimmed shorts
Givenchy boots
Alexander Wang 
Alexander Wang Rocco mini duffle bag (burgandy)
Alexander Wang leather shorts
Sok red leather pants
Jeffery Campbell Lita

Helmut Lang
Rock and Republic Saffon
Lace up kitty bootie



Jeffery Campbell Lita blue

Giuseppe Zanotti


So I mean it's not a lot to ask for really? I only have the lace shorts and a similar pair of leather shorts out of this WHOLE list. At the top of it is the Jeffery Campbell Lita shoes. Anyone who knows me, knows he's my favourite shoe designer and I already own a pair of his Clinics. I need these so badly, been lusting since they came out! Or atleast a similar chunky pair. I love long maxi dresses, or sheer maxis. I'm really loving that look and I will get as many black ones as poss and just pair with a nude jacket or teal (loving that colour too atmo). I love, love red leather pants even though I hate red, needless to say these are a necessity! Goes great with nude. (Don't think the styling have done them justice) I really love the Winter Kate cardi, even though Miley Cyrus wore it, it's still lush!! The A Wang duffle bag, ahhh the colour! I'm in love with this colour this winter!! I want the Crumpet jumper, I need a waterfall style cosy jumper. Finally, Noir Jewelry is just amazing. Love their designs!! Well anywho, the list goes on and on...but I would loveeee to own at least four of these beauties!! 



1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so cool...

    Come sneak a peek at my shoe design blog too...? Think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete