Monday 30 August 2010

Lace Em Up..


 (via Leflash.com)

Lace has been around for an extremely long time now and when it first came out I was a bit undecided on it, personally I thought the lace dresses were just too common and everyone had one! But there's something about lace that looks extremely elegant, providing it's the right style. This shirt that LeFlash is wearing is absolutely gorgeous, the picture above her is of a shirt from a store she posted. It's possibly the most beautiful shirt I have ever laid eyes on. I do love really thick printed lace, it's much better than the typical flower print lace as such:

It does look good on girls, but just something about it screams WAG now...I'm all for a bit of lace just as long as it doesn't look typical or trashy.

I really like the neck on this one, and even if I personally wouldn't wear it..i love the subtlety of lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment