Tuesday 31 August 2010

Furry little things...

Okay, so the Aviator jacket seems to be the big trend this AW and following that the furred boots have been too...well this is a old image of me wearing my furred lace up boots, which honestly I had no idea would ever be a fashion trend. I just loved the look of them and scooped em up off ebay. I rarely wore them with the collar down when I would go out in evenings but during the day it's a great wintery look. I can't believe a year later, they're the next big thing. I actually forgot bout these, and remember telling my friend I wasn't too keen on the furred boots. I do think mine are slightly different, but it's a funny thing Fashion. You never know what's gonna pop up!! Well now it just looks as if I jumped on the bandwagon..lol. *Sigh*
ahh my hair is so short here :$

Well at least I got good use out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment