Tuesday 14 September 2010

Gillian Zinser - Ivy from 90210

So firstly 90210 season 3 is finally here, and just when I thought it was getting rather ridiculous with the slightly typical storylines, it just gets better. I reckon the direction of the first episode was really good, there's something dark about it that I love (I think the excessive vampire love is getting to me). While the plot thickens, Ivy who's fairly new to the cast, plays the laid back 'surfer chick' and Dickson's girlfriend. She's definitely my favourite character at the moment, I love her looks and I think Silver has a bit of competition! Here are some images from various events of her looks.










Totally love her. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post ! I take little bit photo for my blog . Thank u ! <3

    www.thelalapop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her too!! xx

    http://sunshinedays.me

    ReplyDelete