Thursday 2 September 2010

Dearest Sun

Me and my beautiful 'should be a model friend' were slightly bored today and it was a nice day out so I grabbed my cam and went to shoot! We literally went outside to the side road and took these...I like how they came out quite over composed...I really love natural light...it's my best friend! Anywho hope you like...(click on them to make larger)






The last is of us just messing on self timer...it was a fun little shoot...nothing too serious! got some nice pics!

Photos, styling, editing by me...

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Really nice blog!I am the girl you shot last night at FNO ( the one with the 'granma shirt':)
    this is my old blogspot: http://this-is-black-and-white.blogspot.com/
    but I just started a new one the day before yesterday, so follow me here if you'd like to :http://gblackandwhite.tumblr.com/

    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your tumblr! Followin' you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks a lot. I'm posting them up now, so have a look in a while. x

    ReplyDelete